Saturday, May 14, 2011

shop update + yet another sale



I just updated Young Captive with lots of goodies and it just so happens that I'm having yet another sale. This time, I'm saving up for something BIG (and secret...) and if you feel like helping me out please take 20% off at checkout by using the code "somethingbig"!

The something big will definitely be blabbed about on this blog as soon as it's possible...sorry to be so cryptic right now! It's very, very exciting to me. Here are a few of the new items in the shop now:




& of course, there's lots more where those came from.

In other news, I've been in my new place for a week and have been spending seemingly endless hours unpacking, painting and organizing. I finally have my office/studio mostly set up (I was able to shoot the above photos today with Claire - not too shabby, right?) and most of the rest of the place is well on its way. I just need more art to fill the walls with! I pinky swear I'll post tons of photos when it's all ready.

2 comments:

Jo - Lost in the Haze said...

How can I resist your shop! Especially with the beautiful sailor top! Eek! Off to investigate now!

x
www.lostinthehaze.com

olivia said...

all three of these are sold, but i'm adding new listings today starting in a few minutes :)