I started listing some new items from a shoot with Kerry yesterday and will continue to do so throughout this week. We went with a more springy, natural look that I think looks really nice with the season-appropriate light and airy items! Here are a few favourites that are up now:
I think these might be my favourite series of photos for the shop so far. Mmm, spring.
I have oh so much stuff in the works that I wish I could write about...but not yet! For now, my move is slowly creeping up on me and I should probably get packin'.
3 comments:
i agree, you're photos are amazing, as well as the styling & the model too!
these are all so nice, especially that first floral blouse. i'll check out the shop!
tara-lynn - thank you! coming from ye of beautiful product shots, that means a lot :)
sordesco - thanks so much! that blouse was one of my favourites too.
Post a Comment