First was a show called G L A S S H O U S E S curated by my pal Pippa and featuring some awesome people. The opening (we call them "vernissages" here) was super fun with lots of wine to be guzzled and a bunch of familiar faces I hadn't seen in a while. It took place in a gorgeous loft in Old Montreal and I spent most of the night being jealous of the people who live there! Above our heads in the first photo you can see Jackson DJing on the mezzanine - it was definitely a good vibes fun times kinda night. I was showing something from nothing so since it was already a finished piece I wasn't stressing leading up to the show and just had a jolly old time. I stupidly brought my camera with a really low battery so while I was faffing about taking pictures of my friends I managed to get 0 photos of the art! What's my problem?! Anyway, here are some snaps:
My friend Stef & i with said wine.
My friend Sam (photographer from my last post!) in a piece by Lux Vespera (so I guess I did get some photos of the art!)
Nick & Sam
Derpy love.
Photos from a slightly more stressful art show to come as soon as I upload the photos!




2 comments:
your tights are such a cute color!
i sure hope all these art shows you stressed over went well!
Love your top, you look so cute!
Hehe I have been stalking your adorable blog for the longest time. :)
xoxo,
Addie
The Cat Hag
Post a Comment