Monday, March 21, 2011

SCARVES

My super photographer pal Samantha Garritano just sent me these negative scans from a shoot Nick & I helped her with on Friday morning. She's been working on a series of photos involving excess & fantasy and we decided to cover me in some of my actual massive garbage bag full of scarves to fit the theme. Hoarders, represent.
 Nick served as official scarf thrower for the ones you see floating around in the air. I think my "luxuriating" faces are PRETTY convincing. no?







Ahh Nicholas, can't believe he's been putting up with this crap since '08! What a prince.

Anyhow, that is how I spent my Friday morning, and in turn Sam modeled a few items for the vintage shop! She happens to be both a rad photographer and a gorgeous babe. Some of my favourite shots of her from this session:


We also both participated in an art show on Friday evening - me as an artist and her as a model for one of the other artists in the show. Some fancy pants pictures from that night in the next post, I promise :)

3 comments:

Meg said...

love the styling, and your hair!

Opposite lipstick said...

love ur blog!!!



http://oppositelipstick.blogspot.com/

Michele said...

Haha, I've got a pretty large scarf collection myself. These photos are great! ^____^