I bought this adorable dress by Sugarhill Boutique while I was in London over the summer despite knowing that it was slightly too small because I just couldn't resist its cuteness. It buttons up the back and my back is unfortunately broad, so when I wear it the buttons hate me. The same dress sells on Modcloth under the name "Just Browsing Dress" and it's currently on sale for $84. Mine is a size medium and in pretty much perfect condition - I wore it for one day out in London and then never again! If anyone is interested in grabbing it, I would sell it for $50 incl. shipping OR hey, make me an offer.
Here are some photos - two of me in it, two from the Modcloth page for the same dress. If you're interested you can shoot me an e-mail at olivia.mew@gmail.com. Thanks guys!
p.s thank god I got bangs again, right?!



7 comments:
my gosh, you have a lot on your plate hey. i so admire how you maintain the juggle, i've sort of come off balance lately and am trying to work things out. organizing is my friend, or so i keep telling it to be ; )
i'm loving your sweet dress and would totes scoop it up if i had some excess pocket jingly. i adore your bangs but either way you are a lovely girl! ♥
I love polka-dots!
xoxoMB
Lynn - it sounds worse than it is! everything is part time so all together it's just a little more than normal. haha. i'm an awful organizer too but have done the whole "new years resolution" type thing and managed to stay on top of things so far this month. only the rest of my life to go!
thanks for being so sweet :)
this dress looks pretty good to me!
I might be interested but i'm usually a small. Would you mind bringing it on tuesday so i can try it on?!
for sure, sohpie! i'll bring it to class :)
If it is not sold by tuesday, I would love to buy it!
awesome! i'll let you know if sophie doesn't take it.
Post a Comment