Tompa was staying with Nick's parents while I was in Toronto for Christmas and he stayed on a few extra days because we didn't have easy access to the car. I'm lounging around at their house this weekend and he hasn't left my side - we're currently snuggled up watching Big Love while Nick plays his new Starcraft II game. Soooo cozy. Happy 2011 from Tompa + me.
P.S. I forgot how brutally allergic I am to this chunky fellow. My eyes and throat are killlling me right now. Oh, the things we do for love.
4 comments:
Awww the kitty is so so adorable! My boyfriend is allergic too :( I feel bad for you too, especially because you liek them! Maybe a hairless one next time :P
Ayesha x
I only became allergic about 2 years into having him! He tricked me into loving him and then his dander ruined my life hahah.
oh no! is there nothing you can take for your allergy?
that is pure love and dedication, ahaha. it's so cute.
happy new year!
xoxo
the regular allergy meds seem to have no effect and i bought visine eyedrops for allergies and they only make things worse haha. for our anniversary last year my boyfriend got me an air purifier (so romantic) so that does help a bit. hahah. happy new year back! :)
Post a Comment