No fancy times for New Years for me tonight - Nick and I are making fresh spaghetti and homemade tomato sauce, drinking a few pints of Guinness and marathoning some movies. It might not sound too exciting but it's exactly what I wanted to do tonight! Cozy home life forever.
2011 is gonna see some big improvements to both my Etsy shops! More news to come soon... til then, I hope everyone has a fantastic New Years Eve! xoxo



2 comments:
Hello! Lovely blog you have, just recently stumbled upon it (thanks to your feature in Project Restyle!) and I look forward to following!
My husband and I also had a low-key New Years, playing board games with his family in Texas. Being cozy truly trumps going out :)
Thanks Molly! I can't wait to get more work done for Project Restyle. We spent New Years day playing board games with my boyfriend's family - I'm a bit of a recluse so it suited me just fine. ha.
Post a Comment