This is fantastic. I wish I had bought that bright blue dress with that white collar..
i love this. i want them all hanging up on my wall. or strung together like bunting for a birthday.
thanks guys! i wish i'd bought that one too :(making these into a bunting might be too good of an idea for me not to do it D:
If you ever decide to turn these into wall art, I would be interested in purchasing it! So creative!
Katie, after I finish this assignment I'm definitely going to make some to put on etsy! I'll let you know :)
this is SO cute.
They are so cute! Never seen anything like this before!
WOw, that is really amazing. I get so tired out from sewing more then one of ANYTHING. That is amazing that you can stay motivated. Very cute.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
This is fantastic. I wish I had bought that bright blue dress with that white collar..
i love this. i want them all hanging up on my wall. or strung together like bunting for a birthday.
thanks guys! i wish i'd bought that one too :(
making these into a bunting might be too good of an idea for me not to do it D:
If you ever decide to turn these into wall art, I would be interested in purchasing it! So creative!
Katie, after I finish this assignment I'm definitely going to make some to put on etsy! I'll let you know :)
this is SO cute.
They are so cute! Never seen anything like this before!
WOw, that is really amazing. I get so tired out from sewing more then one of ANYTHING. That is amazing that you can stay motivated. Very cute.
Post a Comment