Monday, June 28, 2010

felt applique

Dear lone follower,

There is one of you. So I suppose this is like a private letter to you for the moment.

I finished the second of two little framed felt applique pieces for stay home last night while Nick and I watched "Hannibal" on the computer. I'd been wanting to try this out for a while but was thrust into action when I saw a recent piece by one of my favourites, Cat Rabbit, and decided to give it a whirl. They're nowhere near as beautifully detailed as Cat's, but I'm going to keep working on these as they were super fun to do and a nice change from sewing 3D things. They'll be up in the shop later today so take a look:
I spent a really nice afternoon at the farmer's market yesterday and have some pictures to post from that which I will either do later today or sometime tomorrow. I might be too busy later dying of anticipation for the LADY GAGA CONCERT ... because I'm a huge loser. :D

1 comment:

brittany said...

I just came across your blog today and i think you are adorable! i loved your lone follower letter. its lonley out in the blogger world till the ball gets rolling! anyway good luck, i am now following you...

brittany
campcurfew.blogspot.com